Project “Close cooperation – the key to improvement of quality of life for people with disabilities”
In cooperation with the Lithuanian Welfare Society for Persons with Mental Disability “Viltis”, within the framework of the Latvia-Lithuania-Belarus Cross Border Cooperation Programme (European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument)
To increase opportunities for inclusion of people with mental disabilities, their parents, legal carers, family members into society through the strengthening of institutional cross-border cooperation between “BelAPDIiMI” and “Viltis”.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation of people with mental disabilities and their family members.
- Creation of atmosphere of equal opportunities through the organization of festivals and civil actions for people with mental disabilities.
- Raising qualification skills of specialists and competence of parents by sharing experience and knowledge.
- Involvement of people with disabilities into decision-making process.
– summer camp in Klaipeda, on the Baltic seashore. Various activities are planned during the camp session: leisure-time activities, trainings in groups, family support groups, consultation to families, artistic performances during the plain air and evening recreation events;
– festival “Light up your star”;
– civil action “Support human dignity”;
– 4 workshops organized in Minsk;
– 4 workshops organized in Vilnius.
ЕВРОПЕЙСКИЙ ИНСТРУМЕНТ ДОБРОСОСЕДСТВА И